What is The Broom Factory?
Harbor Enterprise Center opened it's doors in 1992 in the old Atlantic-Southwestern Broom Company and quickly became home to an eclectic mix of artists, woodworkers, and startup companies. The spaces have evolved over the years to include non-profits, attorneys, design studios, technology consultants and other professional service companies.
Completed in early 2009, the ground floor has been converted to 20,000 SF of retail with office/studio space above. The factory is now home to more than 50 local businesses. Spaces are available from 400 to 8,000 SF. For more information, see our retail leasing or office/flex leasing sections.
On Boston Street just minutes from the Inner Harbor and I-95, the factory is located in the heart of Baltimore's revitalized Canton neighborhood.
- Adjacent to the Brewers Hill historic project
- Within walking distance to more than 75 restaurants and pubs
- Just blocks from Canton Square
- Minutes from Fells Point and Downtown
- Less than 1 mile from Interstate 95
- Convenient access to BWI Airport